Grant Supplies is growing rapidly and consistently, and we are always looking for bright, hard-working, and motivated individuals to join our team, so please feel free to send your resume. If you're interested in working in any capacity within the company, either in New York or New Jersey.
Current Job Openings
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and recommendation to contractors/customers.
- Provide accurate and timely follow-up of quotation/pricing requests via phone and e-mail.
- Quickly learning and retaining product knowledge and specifications.
- Maintaining effective and strong relationships with customer base.
- Deliver excellence in customer satisfaction and service.
- Effectively work in cooperation with department staff and management on duties assigned.
- 1-4 years of direct experience in electrical/plumbing supply sales, customer service, and/or supply warehouse management.
- Specific experience or working knowledge of electrical/lighting products is a strong asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn quickly and a strong desire to excel within the industry and the organization.
- Ability to responsibly perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Proficiency in English; excellent customer service skills is a must.
Subject: RE: Sales Representative
- Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation
- Conduct extensive social media outreach
- Create company literature and other forms of communication
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, account analyses, new product Information; relaying customer services requests
- Keep up to date with industry trends
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
- Perform other duties as required to meet the needs of position, department, or business needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with design and photo-editing software
- Knowledge of web design standards
- Creative and tech-savvy
- Proficient in social media platforms
Subject: RE: Marketing Associate
- Developing and maintaining Supply Chain databases and management software
- Programming by encoding project requirement in computer language and codes
- Developing software solutions/work flow chart/diagram/layout
- Determining and analysing operational feasibility/Modifying and updating program sequence and code to improve operations
- Updating job knowledge by reviewing professional publication, participating in educational workshop or professional society
- Protecting operations by keeping information confidential
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of experience as a computer programmer, software engineer or related position.
- Experience with Supply Chain field is a plus
- .NET Platform
- MSSQL/ Script Language
- C# / Visual Studio 2012~
- Teamwork, communication and leadership skill
- Delphi/Embarcadero RAD Studio experience is plus
- Advantage DB/ARC is a plus
Subject: RE: Software Engineer